The Course addresses and acquaints participants on the differences between leadership and management actions of any organization, as well as the required management methods at any stage-level of an organizational development circle, and the appropriate investment package relevant.
Course Name: Organizational management and Investment appraisal
1. Effective Group and Team Management
2. Emotional Intelligence and Managerial behaviour
3. Quality customer relation skills
4. Decision making, Planning, and Strategies
5. Managing Organizational Conflicts and Politics
6. Advanced Investment appraisal under uncertainty
1. Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprise Owners
2. Micro-finance Institutions
3. Savings & Loans Companies
4. Investment Unit of Banks
5. Fund Managers
1. To assist corporate managers and MSME’s owners to have quality navigating skills to drive the Enterprise in an uncertain economic environment
2. The applicants are equipped with the model and techniques for the organization, as well as project management appraisal for accessibility to quality funding support either equity or debt capital, while appreciating the cost and, the risk management decision making.
Deadline for the application form is 30th July 2019 at cost of Gh₵100
Training Start from 1st -9th August 2019; 8 contact days. Fee per applicant Gh₵ 1,200
Apply through the Registry of University College of Management Studies, Jerusalem Campus-Accra. Contact us on [+233508383274] | [email protected] | [email protected]
It a Non-resident course but accommodation will be made available upon request.