Course Name: Project Investment and Risk Management
1.Project Evaluation and Performance Monitoring
2. Investment decision making under conditions of uncertainty
3.Addressing Inflation and taxation in project investment
4.Addressing the time value of money, discounting and present value
5.Approach to systematic and unsystematic risk in project investment
6. Post Project Investment Audit
Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprise Owners
Savings & Loans Companies
Investment Unit of Banks
1. Applicants will be equipped in Investment appraisal documentation as equity or debts brokers.
2. The training is to assist project managers in advanced techniques to Assess and Evaluate project profitability for funding.
3. Project supervisors are guided on how to produce quality post audit reports for stakeholders
4.Quality finance appraisal and risk measurement of project investment for decision making.
Deadline for the Application form is 30th July 2019 at Gh₵100
Training Start from 1st -17 August 2019; 15 contact days. Fee per applicant Gh₵ 1,500
Apply through the Registry of University College of Management Studies, Jerusalem Campus-Accra. Contact us on [+233508383274] | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
It a Non-resident course but accommodation will be made available upon request.